Monday, February 18, 2019

National Drink Wine Day 2019


I'll bet most of you didn’t know that today's the day! I’m happy to do my part to let you know about really important things like National Drink Wine Day. It’s what I do. You’re welcome!

Sometime after 5 O'Clock, I’ll be doing my part to celebrate this momentous occasion.

If you pull your weight, I won’t have to drink an extra glass to compensate!

Whether you imbibe or not, I hope this Monday is a fine day for you; I’ll be checking in again in the near future with another post of monumental importance!



"Bulldog Ben" Basile


PS: I did have some thoughts on the fact that N.D.W.D. falls on the same day as Presidents Day this year, but I'm gonna keep all that to myself! Now where's that Pinot Grigio? 


Photo credit Ben Lawrence Basile

No comments:

Post a Comment